- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Join an expert guide to see the wonderful archaeological sites of Rome and admire the ancient city's ruins - off the beaten path of typical tourists.
Discover the hidden wonder of Case Romane's, houses buried beneath an ancient church. The site is located in the very heart of Rome, yet it is unknown to most of the travelers. See an unique view of the construction techniques and art works of ancient Romans.
Next visit the immense archaeological site of the Baths of Caracalla. Tucked away on the Aventine hill, this magnificent site offers a great opportunity to explore the lifestyle of ancient Romans from all walks of life while gazing up at this wonder of architecture and engineering.
- Entrance fees
- Guided walking tour
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (aged 4-13)
- Infants (aged 0-3): Free
Via Nicola Salvi, 64, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Meet your guide outside of Colosseo metro station (Line B).
- Maximum group size of 15 people
- Headsets are provided for the groups of 5 or more
- There is a moderate amount of walking required (uneven terrain)
- Mondays and Thursdays at 9.50am
Scopri i capolavori di Roma grazie a questo tour dei Musei Vaticani, della Cappella Sistina e della ...
Non perderti la romantica atmosfera d'altri tempi della Serenissima Venezia! Partecipa a questo giro...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Inizia il tuo tour con una visita a una delle più antiche chiese di Roma, dedicata a Theotokos (Madr...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...