Rome photo tour
- Take home a memorable collection of photographs
- Explore and capture the amazing historic center of Rome
- Improve your photography skills with a professional photographer
- You can bring your partner-friend for free
- Suitable for beginners, amateurs and advanced photographers
Are you interested in photography and you want to improve your photography skills (color and b/w, composition and perspective, spatial configuration, lighting etc...)? Explore and photograph the historic center of Rome and let yourself be enchanted by the ancient atmosphere of Rome. Walk through the narrow streets of the city and marvel at its architecture.
During your walking tour, you will be able to observe the typical daily life of the locals. Try to capture the soul of Rome in an authentic way. Explore and capture the hidden gems of the city and the most famous sights from a different angle. You will tour Rome together with Marco Bulgarelli, one of the most famous Italian Travel and Documentary photographer born and raised in Rome.
Enjoy the amazing opportunity to explore Rome with a local and get interesting insider tips. Unveil the secrets of Travel and Street photography and learn how to build a photography project. Improve your skills in learning how to use the camera in different situations and various light conditions. At the end of the tour, you will return with stunning photos that will make your stay in Rome an unforgettable one.
- English speaking photography instructor/guide
- All photo equipment
- Meals and beverages
Piazza Venezia, 3, 00187 Roma RM
Piazza Venezia n. 3. In front of the door of Venice Palace.
- This is a walking tour, comfortable shoes and a small bottle of water are recommended
- During the tour you can stop for gelato, pizza or coffee at any time
- This tour operates at a relaxed pace
- Minimum age of 12 years
- The tour starts at 9:30am.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
Take part in a virtual visit using special 3D viewers combined with a multilingual audio guide and r...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...
Enjoy a unique night in the Eternal City: join a panoramic bus tour by Night of Rome and indulge in ...