Semi-private tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Uncover the history of the Vatican with this professional semi-private guided tour
- Visit the Tapestries Gallery, Raphael's Room, Pigna Courtyard, the Sistine Chapel and much more!
- Don't waste time in line with skip-the-line museum entrance
Enjoy a professional guided tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. With this tour, you'll have priority access, allowing you to skip the long entrance lines and enjoy a guided tour in a small group of no more than 11 people. When you arrive, your guide will lead you to the museums through a reserved VIP entrance. Then, you'll be able to admire their most impressive renaissance art collections including the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Maps, the stunning Raphael’s Room and the world-famous Sistine Chapel.
After the Sistine Chapel, you'll be taken with exclusive access to St. Peter’s Basilica. Of course, you won't have to worry about the other visitors or losing your group, thanks to this VIP treatment, and to let you enjoy both the guide's commentaries and to walk around enjoying the beautiful works and taking photos, you'll be given a wireless headset to listen to your guide as you take in the beauty surrounding you.
- Entrance tickets
- Professional guide
- Wireless audio headsets
- Optional gratuities
- Infants 2 years and under: free
- Children 3-7 years of age: reduced
33 Via Leone IV
200 meters from subway stop Cipro-Musei Vaticani
- On Wednesdays for the 8.00am departure, St. Peter’s Basilica will be replaced with the Vatican Library due to the Papal Audience
- The Basilica is an active place of worship and may be closed without prior notice for religious events: in this case, the visit will be substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library
- This tour ends in St. Peter's Square
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed
- Your visit will include the Vatican Museums, Raphael's Rooms, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica (visit inside daily, except on Wednesdays 8.30am departures, it'll be replaced by the Vatican Library)
- Monday to Saturday, at 10:00 am and at 1:45 pm
- From March 19th, 8:00 am departures will be available on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of th...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Home of one of the most precious monuments of the Augustan age, the Ara Pacis is an alter built in h...
Discover a secret world beneath the streets of Rome on this 3-hour coach tour of the Catacombs of St...
Artainment Worldwide Shows presents "Last Judgment. Michelangelo and the Secrets of the Sistine Chap...