Stage 21: Rome-Rome
Sunday, May 27, 118 km
Final showcase stage in an 11.8-km circuit to be raced 10 times across the center of Rome. The route runs along most of the roads of the 2009 TT, such as the Fori Imperiali, via Nazionale, via Sistina, Piazza del Popolo, via del Corso, Via del Circo Massimo, across the Terme di Caracalla and next to the Colosseum before the finish (possibly a sprint) at the Fori Imperiali.
1. START PACKAGES
In the center of the city from which the racers depart from each stop, you'll find the "Villaggio di Partenza" (departure house), a common area in which the athletes, sponsors, and organizers remain every morning before departure. Choose this Start Package and meet the racers right before they depart. You'll be hosted by the Giro Club staff who will assign you your daily pass with which you can access the Hospitality Area with snack and coffee service. Find yourself immersed in the electrifying atmosphere of the moment right before the beginning of the race.
- START PASS PUCCINI: includes a daily pass to access the Villaggio di Partenza Puccini with snack and coffee service
- START PASS TOP MICHELANGELO: includes a daily pass to access the Villaggio di Partenza Michelangelo (Top Exclusive, just before the medals podium) with a full brunch
2. ARRIVAL LINE PACKAGES
Watch the arrival of the racers from the front row! Thanks to the Finish Packages offered by Giro Club, you'll arrive at the finish line just before the racers and you will have access to the Truck Giro Club, reserved for the Top participants and located in an ideal position to see the finish line. Aboard the Truck, you have snack and coffee service. Follow the end of the day's race on a large TV screen before seeing the live finish of the day. After the awards ceremony, you can return to the departure point with a shuttle service. You'll receive as well an exclusive VIP bag endorsed by Giro d'Italia.
- ARRIVAL PASS DANTE: includes a daily pass for the Arrival Area Dante just 100 meters from the finish line, with snack and drink service
- ARRIVAL PASS TOP LEONARDO: includes a daily pass to the multilevel Leonardo Truck (Top Exclusive) just 10 meters from the finish line with a light lunch and drinks
- ARRIVAL PASS LOUNGE: includes a day pass with access to the Lounge Area 100 metres from the finish line, with all inclusive snack & coffee bar service
1. DRIVE EXPERIENCE
A package created especially for those you are looking for a close-up and exclusive view of the race. Choose the Drive Experience option and follow the cyclists aboard a vehicle with maximum 3 guests.
- Welcoming from the Giro Club staff
- Daily pass and access to the Hospitality Area before departure
- VIP vehicle during the race
- Lunch box
- Access to the Leonardo Giro Club Truck upon arrival with a light lunch, coffee and the chance to follow the end of the race on the TV screen
- VIP bag endorsed by Giro d'Italia
- Return back to the departure location with shuttle (upon request)