Vatican Museums guided tour for kids
- Kid-friendly guided tour for an interactive and funny experience
- Admire the Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo's frescoes
- Skip all the lines with pre-purchased tickets
Do you think the Vatican Museums are not child-friendly? Think again! Meet a top child-friendly guide, who will gear the tour towards your children.
Enter the Museums with skip-the-line tickets and avoid waiting in the boring queue; explore the highlights of the Vatican Museums, where your kids will be captivated by Emperor Nero’s massive bathtub, as well by the actual Mummy housed in the Egyptian Museum! Your next stop will be the breathtaking Sistine Chapel. No member of the family will fail to be impressed by Michelangelo’s masterpiece and the powerful stories behind it.
After this, you will once again enjoy skip-the-line access, this time to St. Peter’s Basilica, where your guide will continue to entertain you with fascinating information and anecdotes. This Vatican tour will be fun for the whole family!
- 3-hour kid-friendly private tour guide
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Vatican Museums
- Pick-up and drop-off
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Meet your guide at the bottom of the stairs of the Vatican Museums
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums; no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed; knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- St Peter's Basilica is a Church and as such, the Vatican can decide to close it for religious functions without any notice. We are not responsible for unexpected closure of the Basilica; when the Basilica of St. Peter is closed for religious functions, you will spend longer time in the Vatican galleries with your guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people / maximum number of participants: 6 people
Every day except Wednesday morning and Sunday at 9.00am and 2.00pm
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Our pink buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Lamache Jujet Dreaming is not a remedy, but the st...