- Buy tickets in advance to skip the lengthy entrance line
- A Musement coordinator will guide you towards the reserved entrance at a fixed time
- Access the Museums in the quickest possible way so you can admire the masterpieces in the Sistine Chapel in your own time
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of the most famous and visited attractions in the world, get yourself tickets in advance to avoid the never-ending lines that crowd the entrance.
Meet your Musement representative who will accompany you inside the Museums at a set time through a reserved entrance. Thanks to this fast exclusive access, you will have more time to dedicate to your visit.
Admire the most famous frescoes by Michelangelo including The Last Judgement, stop at Giuseppe Momo's spectacular spiral stairs, discover the famous fresco The Deliverance of Saint Peter by Raphael and The Entombment of Christ by Caravaggio amongst many other masterpieces.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- VIP skip-the-line entry with a Musement representative
- Unlimited time to spend in the Vatican Museums
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
- Access to the Dome of St. Peter's
- Guided tour
- Children from 6 - 18 years old
- Priests and employees of the Offices of the Holy See and of the Vatican City State (with relevant documentation)
- Students up to 25 years old in possession of a valid International Student Card or other document that proves registration for the current year at an educational institution
- Children under the age of 6 years
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italia
Present your voucher to the Musement coordinator at the meeting point, at the top of the flight of steps, just after Caffé Vaticano
- Tickets can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before the booked service
- Shorts and vest tops are not permitted
- The ticket cannot be cancelled and is non-refundable
- The ticket to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel does not give access to St. Peter's Basilica
- To expedite the metal detector security controls, we advise you to avoid carrying items not admitted to the Museums in advance
- Before you access the exhibition space you must put your belongings in the cloakroom including bags, backpacks, suitcases. The cloakrroom service is free
- You can access the Museums at the time indicated to you during the booking process
- Entry is free every last Sunday of the month from 09.00am to 14.00pm (last entrance at 12.30pm) provided it does not coincide with Easter Sunday, 29 June, 25 and 26 December
- Sundays (with the exception of the last Sunday of the month), 1 and 6 January, 19 March, 2 April, 1 May, 29 June, 14 and 15 August, 1 November, 8, 25 and 26 December
Breeze past the long queues in St Peter’s square and go straight into the Vatican for a day of art a...
A partire dal 22 Marzo 2018, approda al Chiostro del Bramante una mostra esclusiva, che raccoglie un...
Meet your guide at the top of the stairs of St Mary of Aracoeli Basilica and start your amazing jour...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Home of one of the most precious monuments of the Augustan age, the Ara Pacis is an alter built in h...
Gets inside the Ara Pacis and participate in one of the rites performed there. "The Ara as it was" i...
Follow your guide inside this ancient city and former city's harbour dating back to 640 B.C. - Ostia...
Le meilleur moyen de visiter Rome est de participer à cette visite guidée à pied de 3,5 heures en pe...