Night of reindeer and northern lights
- Escape from the city for a night of reindeer and Auroras!
- Visit a traditional Finnish reindeer farm
- Enjoy the spectacular show of the northern lights
Escape from the city for a night of reindeer and Auroras! Visit a traditional Finnish reindeer farm, about 60km (less than 1 hour) away from Rovaniemi, and learn all about the raising of reindeer and the daily life of caring for these animals. Enjoy a traditional meal of reindeer meat prepared right at the farm. After dinner, the time is right to go out to one of our best northern lights viewing locations where you'll gather around a campfire and your guide will tell you more about this amazing natural phenomenon.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Sami tradition reindeer meat dinner (vegetarian/vegan alternative on request)
- Guided visit to a reindeer farm
- Northern lights hunt with campfire
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Rovaniemi. After your booking confirmation, the local tour provider will contact you to agree on the pick-up place and time.
- Northern lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity so therefore they are not guaranteed!
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Available daily from September to May
- Starting time at 6.00pm
- Departure may adjust according to different seasons
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
There are many ways to get out of the city and see auroras, but for the adventurous nothing compares...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
When trying to catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights, it's best to get away from the city lights th...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...