Reindeer Sami experience and northern lights
- Escape from the city for a night of reindeer and Auroras!
- Visit a traditional Finnish reindeer farm about 25 km north from Rovaniemi
- Learn about the Sami culture and reindeer herding
Visit a reindeer farm in a forest 25 km away from Rovaniemi. There, you can feed the delightful and friendly reindeer, take pictures with them and enjoy the most traditional Sami hand-made bread and Arctic black tea/coffee. Later, get in a warm sleigh and let the reindeer bring you to the primaeval forest to hunt the Auroras!
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- One-hour northern lights hunt on a reindeer-pulled sleigh
- Campfire snacks and hot drink
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Rovaniemi. After your booking confirmation, the local tour provider will contact you to agree on the pick-up place and time.
- Northern lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity so therefore they are not guaranteed!
- Minimum purchase: two adults
- Daily from November to May
- Starting time is between 7.00pm and 8.00pm depending on the season
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
There are many ways to get out of the city and see auroras, but for the adventurous nothing compares...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
When trying to catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights, it's best to get away from the city lights th...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...