Explore the arctic snowy woods while driving around on a snowmobile. Your guide will lead you to a frozen lake. Listen carefully while he explains you how to drill a hole in the ice. Wait patiently until the fish bite while you admire the beautiful scenery of the wild forests and the magical winter wonderland surrounding you. If you are lucky you can enjoy your own fish grilled on an open fire. If you were not so lucky you still get to try a tasty Finnish BBQ.
Snowmobile tour with ice fishing
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Finnish , Chinese
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the magical forests of Finland by snowmobile
- Admire the beautiful scenery of the Arctic
- Learn how to capture fish in a frozen lake
- Enjoy a delicious Lappish BBQ lunch
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Chinese speaking guide upon request
- Pick-up and drop-off for free from your hotel within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Ice fishing with equipment
- Snowmobile ride of 20-30km
- Campfire BBQ including pork sausage, fish soup, blueberry tea
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off your hotel outside a 16km radius of Rovaniemi city center available for an extra fee
- Infant (0-4 years): free
- Child (4-14 years): reduced
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
What to remember
- Twin driving means sharing the snowmobile
- Remember to bring your driving license
- A minimum of two persons is necessary for this tour to take place
- Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by a paying adult
- 14-year-olds and youngers will be taken by sledge with guides
- Vegetarian and vegan meal options are available, please contact the local operator
- Please be ready 10-minutes before pick-up time
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Daily at 10.00am
Nordic Unique Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.