Ready to get you culture fix and take in a little bit of local history from the comfort of a yacht? In this Sacramento river cruise, you can sail past Old Sacramento's famous historical sites, including the Delta King, the I Street Bridge, the Tower Bridge, and the Air Force Docks. As you tour, you'll hear fascinating stories—from John Sutter, the founder of Sacramento to the wild days of the Gold Rush. California's capital city is filled with lively history and beautiful sights, and you’ll have the perfect view on this cruise.
Sacramento's Historic River Cruise
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Sit back and relax as you float down the Sacramento River
- This experience is perfect if you're seeking your culture fix
- Breathe in the sparkling air and embrace those gorgeous views
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- One-hour yacht cruise along the Sacramento River
- Live narration by the Captain including Sacramento River facts and history
- Scenic Sacramento views
- Limited concessions available on board to purchase
- Limited, non-guaranteed seating onboard (first come, first serve)
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Food and beverages
1206 Front St, Sacramento, CA 95814 between K and L Street
Please meet at the L Street Dock.
What to remember
- Valid photo ID required (coast Guard regulations require a photo ID for each guest to board)
- Smart casual or dress attire
- Please wear weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- This experience is wheelchair accessible
- No running on board
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking
- Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Hornblower Cruises & Events
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.