2-day private tour of St Petersburg with Imperial Residences
- Take a complete tour of Saint Petersburg's most famous sites
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of the unique Hermitage Museum
- Visit the magnificent baroque-style Palace of Catherine the Great in the town of Pushkin
- Discover Peterhof, St. Petersburg's most famous and spectacular Imperial estate
Enjoy a 2-day tour of the beautiful St Petersburg and the imperial residences! Your private guide and driver, together with a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle, will be at your disposal for 8 hours each day and they'll come pick you up straight from the cruise ship port where you arrive (and will take you back there at the end of the tour).
Day 1: St. Petersburg
Take a complete tour of Saint Petersburg's most famous sites - beginning with St. Isaac's Cathedral, Palace Square, the Peter & Paul Fortress and the Cathedral - the burial vault of the Romanovs. Thereafter the gorgeous Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood - the second largest mosaic museum in the world. In the afternoon enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum.
Day 2: Pushkin and Peterhof
Unlock the secrets of the world wonder - the Amber Room - during a half-day tour to the magnificent baroque-style Palace of Catherine the Great in the town of Pushkin (Tsarskoe Selo). The Park surrounding the palace is a wonderful work of the Russian gardening art from the 18th and 19th centuries, combining the masterpieces of architecture with the nature beauty. In the afternoon you will discover Peterhof - St. Petersburg's most famous and spectacular Imperial estate. Located on the sea shore, The Great Palace and park complex of Peterhof with its unique array of fountains is considered to be one of the most beautiful in the world.
- Professional licensed guide
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pick-up and drop-off from/at your cruise ship
- Transportation by air-conditioned comfortable vehicle
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
St Petersburg Cruise Ship Terminal
Your guide will meet you just next to your ship, at the cruise ship port in St Petersburg. Tour returns to original point of departure.
- No need for a Visa - your private guide will take care of that for you
- Please remember to specify your passport number and shore excursions details when booking
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- The tour starts at 9.00 am
Recorre diversos puntos significativos que relatan el inicio de la revolución que cambio al mundo. D...
This is a historical building, which housed the collection of the founder of the Gallery P.M.Tretyak...
This walking tour is affordable, visa-free and, worry-free! It includes transfers to and from the po...
Enjoy a Russian classical music concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of the city on the Neva...
Relax on a river boat tour of St Petersburg to see all the famous sites, in only 1-hour. Starting th...
This ticket gives you a chance to enjoy the great collection of the Armoury Chamber on your selected...
This 3 day private shore tour is flexible in terms of time and attractions. You will be picked up fr...
Get a taste of rich Russian culture with a wide variety of acts. This colorful show lasts 1 hour 50 ...
On the territory of the museum, there is an exhibition of weapons. It contains a variety of samples ...
If you dream of presenting an ingenious gift from Russia to your loved ones - do not hesitate to try...