2-day private tour of St Petersburg with Imperial Residences
- Take a complete tour of Saint Petersburg's most famous sites
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of the unique Hermitage Museum
- Visit the magnificent baroque-style Palace of Catherine the Great in the town of Pushkin
- Discover Peterhof, St. Petersburg's most famous and spectacular Imperial estate
Enjoy a 2-day tour of the beautiful St Petersburg and the imperial residences! Your private guide and driver, together with a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle, will be at your disposal for 8 hours each day and they'll come pick you up straight from the cruise ship port where you arrive (and will take you back there at the end of the tour).
Day 1: St. Petersburg
Take a complete tour of Saint Petersburg's most famous sites - beginning with St. Isaac's Cathedral, Palace Square, the Peter & Paul Fortress and the Cathedral - the burial vault of the Romanovs. Thereafter the gorgeous Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood - the second largest mosaic museum in the world. In the afternoon enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum.
Day 2: Pushkin and Peterhof
Unlock the secrets of the world wonder - the Amber Room - during a half-day tour to the magnificent baroque-style Palace of Catherine the Great in the town of Pushkin (Tsarskoe Selo). The Park surrounding the palace is a wonderful work of the Russian gardening art from the 18th and 19th centuries, combining the masterpieces of architecture with the nature beauty. In the afternoon you will discover Peterhof - St. Petersburg's most famous and spectacular Imperial estate. Located on the sea shore, The Great Palace and park complex of Peterhof with its unique array of fountains is considered to be one of the most beautiful in the world.
- Professional licensed guide
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pick-up and drop-off from/at your cruise ship
- Transportation by air-conditioned comfortable vehicle
- Food & drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
St Petersburg Cruise Ship Terminal
Your guide will meet you just next to your ship, at the cruise ship port in St Petersburg. Tour returns to original point of departure.
- No need for a Visa - your private guide will take care of that for you
- Please remember to specify your passport number and shore excursions details when booking
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- The tour starts at 9.00 am
The tour will start in front of famous Alexander Column, to listen a little bit about the history of...
During your two hour orientation tour of St. Petersburg, your local expert guide will show you aroun...
Treat yourself and your loved ones with a staggering ride on a soviet retro car! You will see all th...
Are you keen on shopping and would like to learn where the best shops, stores and good venues of Sai...
Explore the most notable places in Saint-Petersburg with a private local guide for 4-hours. Get a un...
If you dream of presenting an ingenious gift from Russia to your loved ones - do not hesitate to try...
Explore the embankments of the Neva River, see some of the most famous bridges and learn their histo...
Learn about the most influential Russian royal families and the life of the Russian nobility on a 2-...
If you want to understand Moscow's local culture then you should experience it yourself, and discove...
Visit the underground palace of St. Petersburg, learn the stories of its creation and the beauty of ...