Boat tour in St Petersburg with Audioguide
- Relax on a boat tour on the St Petersburg rivers
- Take photos of the best views in St Petersburg from water
- Learn more about St Petersburg with audio guide in your language
Relax on a river boat tour of St Petersburg to see all the famous sites, in only 1-hour. Starting the the River Embankment Myka 26, you will see the Hermitage, the Bronze Horseman Monument, well-known Egyptian sphinxes, the Peter and Paul Fortress, Palace and Troitsk bridges, the Summer garden, Chizhyk-Pyzhik, Anichkov Bridge, Church of the Savior on Blood and other numerous sights.
Each guest onboard is given an individual device - an audioplayer with earphones, the record on which is synchronized with the speed of a ship. The excursion is read by the professional guide, whose competent speech and pleasant voice are accompanied by light music.
- Canals and Rivers of St Petersburg
- Neva river
- Central bridges of St Petersburg
- Audio guide in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian
- Groups of max 25 people
- Skip-the-Line Access to the Boat
- Pre-booked tickets
- Gratuities (optiomal)
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Children aged (4-13): reduced
- Infants aged (0-3): free
embankment river Moyka, 26, Sankt-Peterburg, 191186
Your boat tour will start and end on the embankment river Moyka, 26, near Metro Station Nevsky Prospect or Admiralteyskaya.
- Maximum group size of 25 people
- Audioguide available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian
- The tour ends 26 Moyka embankment.
- The tour is not available for wheelchair travelers
- There is a free blanket on the boat you can use on tour
- The boat is run strictly at the time given. Please don’t be late
- As soon as you get to the address, you will see a boat. Get in the boat and say your name to the local manager
- Please note, the tour may be cancelled in a short notice due to the weather conditions
- Daily at 1.00pm. 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm 5.00pm and 5.30pm
- Tour does not operate in the winter from 1 November to 31 April
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to boats departure
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...
On this unique sightseeing program you will explore the best of St Petersburg over the course of two...