Catherine Palace and Hermitage Museum tour in one day
- Visit the most important palaces of the Romanov family in one day
- Explore the St Petersburg with professional and friendly guides
- Receive private transportation with an experienced driver
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
- Avoid the traffic - transportation included so you won't be late
This eight hour tour is a great option for art and history lovers who would like to get the maximum out of their stay in St Petersburg. During this guided tour, you will visit the famous Catherine Palace in Pushkin, including the Amber Room and visit the Hermitage Museum with the emblematic Winter Palace.
On the way to Pushkin, your expert guide will make you familiar with the history of St Petersburg, the former Russian Empire and the emperors who ruled it. The original name of the area, where you are headed to is the Tsars’ Village (Tsarkoye Selo in Russian), as for nearly a hundred years Catherine Palace was the official summer residence of the tsars. In the XVII century, this magnificent estate was recognized as one of the most luxurious and its façade was the longest in the whole Europe. The gem of Catherine Palace is the legendary Amber Room, also recognized as the 8th wonder of the world. Your professional guide will explain the complicated history of this stunning place and you will be convinced that it is one of the best interiors in the world.
Back in the city, you are going to have a guided tour of the Hermitage Museum. The complex of Hermitage is the largest museum of Russia and one of the richest in the world. It is definitely worth visiting with a professional guide who will not let you get lost in nearly 1000 rooms of five historic buildings, including the former royal residence – the Winter Palace. No traveler can visit this museum without having his heart moved by a painting, a sculpture or a magnificent interior of a hall. Take this tour to find a piece of art that you will admire and remember. At the end of your guided tour, you are welcome to stay and continue exploring on your own.
- Professional guide speaking in English, Spanish, Italian, French or German
- All entrance fees
- Transportation by private car/minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
- Welcome gifts
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Infants (0-5 years): free
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel, he/she will be holding a City Break Tours sign. Please, provide the hotel name/address at the time of booking.
- Private tour for up to 10 people
- Listed prices are per person
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please indicate your hotels name and address during the booking process for pick-up service
- Wednesdays to Sundays
- Starting time may vary, you will recieve an email confirming your start time after booking
- Tour suppliers details can be found in your voucher after booking
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...
On this unique sightseeing program you will explore the best of St Petersburg over the course of two...
Get a taste of rich Russian culture with a wide variety of acts. This colorful show lasts 1 hour 50 ...
With a guide, you take a train to Tsarskoye Selo — the town where Catherine Palace is located. Alter...