Personal shopping with a local in St Petersburg
- Hit up St Petersburg's top fashion boutiques and gift shops with a local shopping expert
- Take advantage of the exchange rate and have considerable purchases
- Buy souvenirs, clothes and more as you enjoy your time with a local citizen
Are you keen on shopping and would like to learn where the best shops, stores and good venues of Saint Petersburg are located? Your private guide will gladly help you in that! Discover the most popular local shopping malls such as Europolis, Galeria, Mega Mall, Grand Canyon, Raduga and many-many others. No matter what you are going to buy - souvenirs, designer clothing or Russian traditional food - your guide is at your service to assist you in finding the most profitable items to purchase!
Please meet and greet your guide in the hall of your hotel at the appointed time and start your shopping tour by car. Your guide will take you to a shopping destination of your choosing, where you can stay as long as you want. After that you are welcome to proceed to another one. Your tenacity and money quantity are all that matters here!
Travelers may take advantage of USD/rouble currency exchange rate and have overwhelming bargains in Russian malls. Russian love of fashion and tendency to dress exquisitely is rather conspicuous, that’s why there is no doubt that you will find clothes to your taste. There is an opinion that Russians are keen on fur clothing more than any other nation, so you may also discover the best quality and selections of fur here.
- Private host/driver to take you around
- Parking fees
- Hotel pick-up
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
The meeting point is your hotel's lobby (while booking the product please specify your hotel's name and address).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour duration is set to 1 hour. Every additional hour will be charged at the same rate
- You may choose any tour duration
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Daily: the tour may start at any time that is most convenient for you
- Most shopping centers are open 10.00am - 10.00pm
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...