Russian Folk Show at Nikolayevsky Palace in St Petersburg
- Spend your evening at a spectacular Russian folkloric performance
- Enjoy traditional Russian folk songs and dances
- Grow even more acquainted with the Russian culture
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow more acquainted with Russian culture. Expect thrilling dances and folk songs as you catch the spirit of Russia! Get involved into the Russian culture, enjoy music and seize an opportunity to join the dancers (if you are fortunate enough to be picked up among the visitors). During the two hour show, you'll see three folk groups:
- Peters Quartet is represented by the graduates of The Rimsky-Korsakov Saint Petersburg State Conservatory who will perform classical folk songs, lyrical romances and Russian Orthodox hymns.
- The Cossack song-and-dance folk group Maidan tends to preserve Cossack heritage by performing their original songs and dances. The group's name is a Cossack notion denoting the Cossack regular meeting place in ancient times, where people used to settle important matters together
- Last but not least, Stars of Saint Petersburg showcases professional dances performed by graduates of the best Russian choreography schools. One astonishes at the variety of dances represented by the group, as they perform dynamic dances of the Cossacks from the Don and Voronezh, lyrical dances of the Russian North and dancing miniatures of the Urals and Siberia with their subtle humor. You will notice not only the performers’ ability to show Russian culture at its finest but also their professional acrobatic skills that take spectators’ breath away.
The show runs for 90 minutes (1,5 hours) and includes two parts consisting of 45 minutes. If you get hungry, you are free to enjoy canapes with ham, red caviar, salami, different kinds of cheese; taste Russian vodka, champagne or red wine. Non-alcoholic drinks are available as well: juice, mineral water and soft drinks.
NOTE: two tour options are available - a ticket only or a ticket with a roundtrip transfer - please choose what suits you best.
- Folk-show ticket (that will be sent to you via email by the supplier)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off, must choose appropriate option when booking
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (outside St.Petersburg or if not requested)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
pl. Truda, 4, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190098
Nickolas Palace/Nikolayevsky Palace.
- Ticket only option: e-vouchers will be sent to you via email by the suppplier (for more details PLEASE check the Musement voucher information). When an option with transfer is booked - your driver will bring your tickets
- CDs and DVDs are available for purchase at the venue
- No video and audio recording permitted
- No professional or flash photography
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the venue is sold out
- Tour operator is not responsible for ticket availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children aged 5 and under
- Daily: 7.00pm and 9.00pm subject to availablity
The Hermitage Theater welcomes you for an enchanting performance of the classic Russian ballet Swan ...
Visit the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg to discover the collection that includes over 3 milli...
During your four-hour join-in small group tour of the Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg, you'll skip...
During your join-in small group excursion from Saint Petersburg to the Imperial Residence of Peterho...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
If you dream of presenting an ingenious gift from Russia to your loved ones - do not hesitate to try...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Seize the opportunity to hire a guide for four hours - a person who is glad to share his/her knowled...
Take an unforgettable tour of the Hermitage admiring a great selection of masterpieces stored inside...