Saint Petersburg essentials visa-free 2-day package
- Enjoy a tour of Catherine Palace and the Amber Room and gardens
- Get early admission to the Hermitage Museum tour
- Visit St Isaac's Cathedral
- See the city highlights
Discover Saint Petersburg at its best. This tour includes all the sights you need to cover and gives enough time for taking pictures and shopping.
This shore tour in Saint Petersburg has guaranteed departures. The tours are available for passengers of cruiseships stopping in Saint Petersburg for 1 or 2 days. As all tours are guaranteed to depart, it means that you may (but you may not) have a private tour at a group price.
- When you disembark your ship and have passed the passport control, you will be met by your local English-speaking guide and the company representative in the arrival area of the port. You will head to the city centre and visit
- Spit of ST Basil Island and Peter and Paul Fortress
- Peterhoff fountain park by hydrofoil
- Tour of Peterhoff Lower gardens
- Tour of Catherine Palace incl Amber room and gardens
- Transfer to Saint Petersburg. Visit to a metro station on the way back to the city
- City highlights tour (part 2) incl the Cathedral of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood
- River and canal cruise
- Hermitage Museum (early admission)
- Yusupoff Palace tour
- ST-Isaac's Cathedral tour
- Tickets to the museums
- Private vehicle with a professional driver
- Private English speaking guide
- Personal shopping
Palace Square, 10, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Arrival area of the Passenger Port
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...