Small-Group Tour of Peterhof with Grand Palace and Park
- Explore Peterhof, one of the Tsars' most magnificent imperial residences
- Visit the Grand Palace of Peterhof and learn its history
- Skip the line with special fast-track admission
- Enjoy the comfort of a tour limited to six participants
During your join-in small group excursion from Saint Petersburg to the Imperial Residence of Peterhof, you will be picked up from your hotel and arrive at the palace to skip-the-line for special early admission.
Peter the Great was once inspired by the splendor of France's Versailles and decided to create a private residence named Peterhof (translated from German as 'Peter's Court) where the fountains, palaces, park constructions and flowerbeds will enthrall you.
The Grand Palace of Peterhof lies in the center, characterized by striking sumptuous exteriors. See the damage from World War II in the palatial interiors which were completely renovated following the war.
After exploring the palace, take a stroll along the brilliant Lower Gardens to see the countless fountains glittering in the sunlight.
You may either keep on exploring the park with your guide or savor a substantial lunch at a park cafe before heading back to the city.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Driver services for the duration of the tour
- Admission to Grand Palace of Peterhof
- Admission to Lower Gardens
- Lunch (you will have a chance to get a snack/coffee at a park cafe, if you wish)
- Tips (recommended)
- Minimum 2 people per booking are required
- This tour is not recommended for disabled people or those who need to use a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on uneven surfaces
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- Please note that during low season Fast Track Admission is not provided due to the lack of crowds
- Tour is limited to six participants maximum
- Tuesday - Sunday: hotel pick-up starts at 8.45am and goes until 9.15am
Your customized day tour of St Petersburg will be tailored to your preferences. Use fast track admis...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
Discover stories of the Russian Imperial family and aristocracy on a visit to two former Imperial su...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
During your private evening river and canal cruise tour of St Petersburg, you will admire the city's...
Treat yourself and your loved ones with a staggering ride on a soviet retro car! You will see all th...
The tour starts from the impressive St. Isaac’s Cathedral, commissioned by Tsar Alexander I in 1918....
During your two hour orientation tour of St. Petersburg, your local expert guide will show you aroun...
Catherine Palace and Parks in Pushkin (Tsarskoe Selo) is located in suburbs close to Saint Petersbur...
Are you keen on shopping and would like to learn where the best shops, stores and good venues of Sai...