St. Petersburg 2-hour night tour
- Explore the embankments of the Neva River with a local guide
- Learn about the canals, bridges and most characteristic places of the city
- Experience the White Nights of Russia from June to August
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Explore the embankments of the Neva River, see some of the most famous bridges and learn their history on a two hour night walking tour of the city of St. Petersburg. Hear about the canals, bridges and most characteristic places of the city at night, including the old Russian Capital building.
During the months of June to August you will able to experience the "white nights," one of the most outstanding phenomena in the city of czars. Enjoy this annual summer festival celebrating the near-midnight sun, when the nights never reach total darkness.
At the end of your tour get advice and recommendations from your local guide about where to go out, where to dine and how to better enjoy the white nights.
- Guided walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children aged (0-12): Free
Bol'shaya Morskaya Ulitsa, 6/8, St. Petersburg, 191186, Russia
Meet your tour guide at the arc at the entrance of the palaces.
- Minimum booking number of 2 people
- Tour available in English and Spanish
- Winter daily from 1 November to 31 March at 8.00pm
- Summer daily from 1 April to 31 October at 9.30pm
Tour does not operate:
- 8 - 9 May
- 31 December and 1 January
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
Visit Peterhof, a beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. See both the Grand Pala...
This eight hour tour is a great option for art and history lovers who would like to get the maximum ...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...
Get a taste of rich Russian culture with a wide variety of acts. This colorful show lasts 1 hour 50 ...