St. Petersburg 3-hour skip-the-line Hermitage Museum tour
- Your ideal tour if you want to see the best bits of the Hermitage but don’t know where to start
- Discover the world-famous Hermitage exposition and the Impressionists permanent exhibition
- Skip the lines with your pre-booked ticket and see the highlights of the Winter Palace
The tour will start in front of famous Alexander Column, to listen a little bit about the history of this magnificent architectural ensembles which consists of 5 buildings, connected from the inside. Then you'll have a nice walk and see the most important masterpieces of famous painters, sculptors and masters of Applied arts.
You'll have the chance to visit the Petrovsky Hall and the Throne Hall, where you can appreciate the power, strength and greatness of Russia at that time. It is worth paying attention to the Pavilion Hall, where peacock clock (a unique entertaining gold composition) is situated. Also during the tour, you'll see the masterpieces of the Italian masters of art Leonardo da Vinci (his Madonna Benois and Madonna Litta), the works by Titian, Raphael, Antonio Canova sculptures, as well as the famous work by Michelangelo. Furthermore, you’ll get to know the Spanish Art by admiring works by El Greco, Murilio, Zurbarán, Goya, Jose Ribera. In the Hermitage Museum you’ll indeed find one of the best collections of the Spanish art. Also, you'll discover see masterpieces by Rembrandt and Van Dyck.
- Professional licensed guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food & drinks
Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 198324
Meet your guide next to Alexander Column in Palace Square.
Tour returns to original point of departure.
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 4 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee.If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- departure at 11.00 am
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...
On this unique sightseeing program you will explore the best of St Petersburg over the course of two...
Get a taste of rich Russian culture with a wide variety of acts. This colorful show lasts 1 hour 50 ...
With a guide, you take a train to Tsarskoye Selo — the town where Catherine Palace is located. Alter...
Russian Ballet is a dancing art phenomenon famous all over the world. Swan Lake is ballet in its bes...