St Petersburg bridges opening cruise at night
- Witness bridges opening and closing as you sail
- Experience buildings and monuments illuminated by night
- Discover the city with a professional English speaking guide
Experience St Petersburg by night during a 1-hour 20-minute river cruise with a professional English-speaking guide. Starting from the Anichkov Bridge, the boat will sail along the Fontanka, Moyka, and Neva rivers.
Witness bridges opening and closing as your sail, passing by numerous sights of interest including Ciniselli Circus, St Michael's Castle, Summer Garden, and Summer Palace, Old St Petersburg Stock Exchange and Rostral Columns, Winter Palace, Peter and Paul Fortress and numerous cathedrals, parks, and churches. Gaze at the stunning views of the city embankments illuminated as part of the White Nights Festival before you return to the Anichkov Bridge.
- Boat tour ticket
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants aged (0-3): Free
Fontanka river embankment, 25 Sankt-Peterburg, 191023
Arrive at least 25 minutes prior to your boats depart time at Anichkov bridge on the Fontanka river embankment. Please note that and arrival time of 25 minutes prior to your boats departure at 12.20am means that you will arrive at 11.55pm the day prior to your tickets date.
- It is recommended to bring a warm scarf
- Please note this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- During checkout, you will be asked to provide your email address upon which the tour operator will send you an additional code that you must show to board the boat
- Daily from From 1 June to 30 September at 12.20am
- Arrive at least 25 minutes prior to your boats departure time for boarding
- Note that and arrival time of 25 minutes prior to your boats departure at 12.20am means that you will arrive at 11.55pm the day prior to your tickets date
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full und...
This eight hour tour is a great option for art and history lovers who would like to get the maximum ...
St Petersburg is the famous Russian port on the Baltic connecting Russia with the rest of Europe for...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...