St Petersburg customized day tour with chauffeur
- Seize a wonderful opportunity to hire a guide and driver for eight hours
- Itinerary will be customized according to your preferences
- Stay local or visit one of the palaces outside the city
- Skip the line thanks to perks like fast track admission
Your customized day tour of St Petersburg will be tailored to your preferences. Use fast track admission to skip the line and enjoy your knowledgeable guide's narration about the city and its brightest landmarks.
Your tour will start in the hall of your hotel, where your private guide will greet you holding a sign with your name on it. You may either follow your tour schedule right away or express your sightseeing preferences to your guide and start exploring the city by car. You will be provided with a modern, comfortable, non-smoking, air-conditioned vehicle, the type of which depends on the number of people participating in the tour.
Most likely you are going to experience a panoramic tour visiting notable highlights such as Peter and Paul Fortress, St Isaac's Cathedral and the Church on Spilled Blood. It is strongly recommended you visit one of the following 'must see' sights - Hermitage, Yusupov palace, Russian Museum, Faberge Museum, Alexander-Nevsky Lavra, River and Canal tour and others.
If you want to visit one or two Imperial residences (Grand Palace of Peterhof and the Lower Gardens; Catherine Palace and its premises; Pavlovsk Palace and the park; Gatchina Castle) it is better to dedicate the entire day to such an adventure as all of these palaces and castles are located on the city's outskirts. You are free to spend as much time as you want in one place and then proceed to another one.
After the tour your guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Professional guide for private walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for larger groups
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- Prices are per group, not per person
- This is a customized tour, so while booking, please specify the following:
- Your preferred language
- Lead passenger (if different from the one making a reservation)
- Sightseeing preferences (so that your tour operator can pre-order your tickets) infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Daily: 10.00am
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...
With a guide, you take a train to Tsarskoye Selo — the town where Catherine Palace is located. Alter...
Russian Ballet is a dancing art phenomenon famous all over the world. Swan Lake is ballet in its bes...
Russian Circus in Moscow is the oldest entertainment institute in Russia. The State Circus venue whe...
Saint Petersburg is Russia's ancient capital city, where the Czars had their palace and the economic...