St Petersburg full day private customized walking tour
- Take an eight-hour tour of Saint Petersburg with a private guide
- The tour will be customized according to your preferences
- Your local expert guide will introduce you to the city
During your walking tour of Saint Petersburg you'll stroll the city with a guide who will show you its primary landmarks, share some facts from its history, or, if you wish, take you to the most popular shopping destinations. The tour is customized according to your interests so you just have to tell your guide what you'd like to see, and they'll do the rest.
Saint Petersburg's must-see landmarks include
- Church on the Spilled Blood
- St Isaac's cathedral
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Yusupov palace
- Russian Museum
- Faberge Museum
- Alexander-Nevsky Lavra
- River and Canal tour, etc.
You're welcome to spend the whole day at the Hermitage museum to explore art masterpieces or visit one of the prominent suburban imperial residences such as Peterhof Grand Palace and Lower Gardens, Catherine Palace and its park, Pavlovsk Palace and its environs or Gatchina Castle and its park.
You may finish the tour at a location of your choosing.
- Professional guide for private walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Your guide will meet you in your hotel lobby holding a sign with your name on it
- Prices are per group, not per person
- This is a custom tour, so while booking, please specify the following:
- Your preferred language
- Lead passenger (if different from the one making a reservation)
- Sightseeing preferences (so that your tour operator can pre-order your tickets)
- Daily: whatever time you prefer, though the suggested start time is 9.00am or 10.00am
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to bring you to the Tzar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
On the first morning, you will start with a panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg in a comfortable v...