St Petersburg private evening canal cruise
- Sail along Saint Petersburg's famous canals by evening
- See the city's glorious historical buildings illuminated
- Private cruise with a local expert tour guide
During your private evening river and canal cruise tour of St Petersburg, you will admire the city's historical buildings, magnificent bridges and scenic views on your way.
Relax and listen to your guide telling you about the beautiful sights and landmarks. As you sail through the Neva, Fontanka and Moika Rivers and Kryukov Canal, feel free to ask your guide as many questions as possible.
- Private one-hour boat tour
- Professional tour guide for the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if relevant option selected)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Fontanka river embankment, 71, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191023
You can choose to be picked up from your hotel or your cruise ship harbor or make your way to the meeting point (Fontanka river embankment, 71) on your own. You can select your preferred option at the time of booking.
- This tour is available also for cruise ship passengers. If you are arriving by cruise ship, please make sure to provide the personal information requested after booking confirmation
- Cruise ship passengers must order the relevant option (it additionally includes visa-free paperwork and roundtrip transfer)
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Dress code is smart - no casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Cruise is guided in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Italian. Please indicate your preferred language at the time of booking
- Daily at 6.00pm, 6.30pm, 7.00pm, 7.30pm, 8.00pm, 8.30pm
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Visit Peterhof, a beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. See both the Grand Pala...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
In January 1924 Saint Petersburg was renamed into Leningrad. This tour gives you a look to the city ...
On the first morning, you will start with a panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg in a comfortable v...
Esta excursión por la Avenida Nevsky te mostrará por qué aquí se estableció la nobleza más important...