This small group city tour shore excursion in Saint Petersburg lets you see the city's highlights including the Faberge Museum, which opened only a few years ago. The program could change depending on your ship's arrival and departure time, weekdays when the tour takes place, etc.:
- 8:15am - 8:30am: Meet your guide and driver by the ship.
- 8:30am - 10.00am: Start City tour with a photo stop at St. Isaac's cathedral, Bronze Horseman, Admiralty, Sphinx at the Academy of Fine Arts
- 10.00am - 11.00am: Drive to Imperial Residence of Peterhof
- 11.00am - 1.00pm: Explore the wonderful gardens and fountains of Peterhof
- 1.00pm - 2.00pm: Drive back to St Petersburg
- 2.00pm - 3.00pm: Lunch in a local restaurant/cafe (included)
- 3:15pm - 4:15pm: Tour of the Faberge Museum
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm: Boat ride along the rivers and canals
- 5:30pm - 6.00pm: Return back to the ship
- 8.15am - 8:30am: Meet your guide and driver by the ship.
- 8:30 - 10.00 Continue of the city tour. A visit to a Russian food market and Metro
- 10.00am- 12.00pm: Tour of the splendid Hermitage Museum
- 12:15pm-12:45pm: Guided tour of Church on the Spilled Blood
- 1.00pm - 2.00pm: Lunch in a local restaurant/cafe (included)
- 2.00pm - 2:30pm: Walking along the Nevsky prospect
- 2:45pm - 3:45pm: Guided tour of Peter & Paul Cathedral and Fortress
- 4.00pm - 4:30pm: Return to the ship
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We ensure your timely return to the St Petersburg port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
Note: This is a general tour program and that it will be adjusted according to the days of the week and cruise ship's arrival/departure time. Tour order might vary, but inclusions will stay the same.