St Petersburg small-group State Hermitage Museum tour
- See the famous State Hermitage Museum
- Explore the historic Palace Square
- Learn from an art historian guide about the stories behind the buildings
- Enjoy a stress-free tour with your private guide and driver
After being picked up by your guide and a private car at your hotel, you will head towards Palace Square, where the State Hermitage Museum is located. On your way, the art historian guide will share their knowledge about the many architectural and historical places of St Petersburg. Although you probably heard and read a lot about this place, expect to learn surprising stories about the very heart of the Russian Empire. Exactly from here, the Russian monarchs used to rule one-sixth of the planet's territory.
After a full tour around the Palace Square, you will visit both parts of the State Hermitage Museum: The Winter Palace and the General Staff building. The museum is one of the largest and oldest in the world, boasting more than 3 million items, including the largest collection of paintings in the world. The tour will end at the city center where you can keep exploring on your own account.
- Entrance Fees
- Art historian guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Metro ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel
- Pick-up at the hotel (please provide hotel information at check-out)
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking and is bot recommended for participants with back problems
- Maximum 9 people in a group
- The tour operates Tuesday to Sunday at 10.00am
With your St. Petersburg CityPass card, you'll save up to 80% when you visit the city's museums, riv...
Discover the grandeur of Saint Petersburg in the comfort of a private vehicle and accompanied by a p...
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full und...
Visit the Hermitage Museum on your own and use skip-the-line concierge service at the same time! Thi...
Saint Petersburg is Russia's ancient capital city, where the Czars had their palace and the economic...
Explore the most notable places in Saint-Petersburg with a private local guide for 4-hours. Get a un...