St. Petersburg two-day visa-free tour shore excursion
- See all of St Petersburg's highlights in two days
- Enjoy the views, shop and take photos without rushing
- Visit magnificent castles outside the city
- Visa paperwork included for cruise passengers
During your Petersburg Shore excursion, you'll enjoy a two-day small group tour that visits all the city's essential needs with no need to aplly for a visa yourself.
In just two days, you'll see Saint Petersburg's top sights including St Isaac's Cathedral, the Church on the Spilled Blood, Hermitage, Peterhof, Catherine's Palace and more. The tour is available for cruise ship passengers as well as for hotel guests. Cruise ship passengers do not need apply for visa - all visa-paperwork is included in the tour price.
The tour moves at an easy pace so you will have enough time for shopping, taking pictures, walking and enjoying the magnificent city on the Neva River.
Your guide will greet you and you will be driven around the city in a Mercedes mini-bus. Your schedule might change depending on the day day and arrival time, but a basic itinerary is as follows:
Day 1: 8.00am - 5.00pm
- 8.00am: Pick-up at hotel or port
- 8.10am - 12.00pm: City Overview Tour which includes guided tour to the Church on the Spilled Blood and St.Isaac's cathedral (duration 20-30 min). Photo stop by Peter & Paul Fortress
- 12.00pm - 1.00pm: Lunch (not included)
- 1.00pm - 4.30pm: Hermitage Museum (tour duration is three hours or less, you can make it shorter and walk around the city center instead)
- 5.00pm: return to hotel/ship
Day 2 (09.00 - 16.00)
- 9.00am: Your guide or driver will meet you at your hotel/ship
- 9.10am - 11.30am: Leave for Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo to tour Catherine's Palace and park where you'll see the famous Amber Room (Palace tour duration: one hour)
- 11.40am - 12.30pm: Drive to Peterhof, the kingdom of fountains
- 12.40pm - 3.00pm: Explore the wonderful gardens of Peterhof. Lunch (excluded)
- 3.00pm: Drive back to the city
- 4.00pm: Return to the hotel/ship
Worry-free Shore Excursion: Your tour operator ensures your timely return to the St Petersburg port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, your tour operator will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
Note: This is a general tour program and that it will be adjusted according to the days of the week and cruise ship's arrival/departure time. Tour order might vary, but inclusions will stay the same.
- Professional guide
- VISA-FREE paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 8+ people)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- The meeting point for your tour is either at your ship's terminal 30 minutes after the ship docks or in the hall of your hotel; please specify when booking
- Infants are free of charge. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for childred 5 years-old and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with limited walking ability
- Operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with ponchos
- Your tour starts 30 minutes after ship docks (or if other time is specified by your tour operator)
- The tour availability depends on the sea port's schedule
- Please CHECK your emails - we send the important information there, including tour tickets for cruise ship passengers and the time when the tour begins
The best of Saint Petersburg tour leads you to the most iconic and well-known Saint Petersburg’s att...
Visit the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg to discover the collection that includes over 3 milli...
This small group city tour shore excursion in Saint Petersburg lets you see the city's highlights in...
Explore imperial residences on this day tour of Catherine Palace and the Peterhof gardens. If you on...
Seize the opportunity to hire a guide for four hours - a person who is glad to share his/her knowled...
During your walking tour of Saint Petersburg you'll stroll the city with a guide who will show you i...
Visit the spectacular Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg and let your professional tour guide take...
The Hermitage Theater welcomes you for an enchanting performance of the classic Russian ballet Swan ...
Disfruta de una excursión a pie en verano por los puentes que cruzan el río Neva, hasta llegar al lu...
This walking tour is affordable, visa-free and, worry-free! It includes transfers to and from the po...