- Enjoy a performance of 'Swan Lake' at the 19th century Hermitage Theater
- The ballet will be presented in a classical variant by P. I. Tchaikovsky
The Hermitage Theater welcomes you for an enchanting performance of the classic Russian ballet Swan Lake composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, consisting of three acts and four scenes and accompanied by the St. Petersburg State Governor's Symphony orchestra.
The theater was built during the reign of Catherine the Great and was used for private theatrical performances for the royal family. The glorious palatial interiors will make you feel like nobility attending a ball or a grand reception. During the show, you will be entertained by high-skilled dancers and charmed by amazing music. The beauty of the performance will catch your attention from the beginning to end.
The Hermitage Theater is normally closed to the public so the ballet gives visitors to Saint Petersburg the opportunity to explore its interiors and enjoy the show.
Round-trip transfers from a hotel/cruise port are available for an extra charge. Select this when booking.
- Theater ticket
- Round-trip transfers (if you have selected this option at booking)
- Roundtrip transfer (if you booked the tickets only)
- Hermitage Theater, entrance from Dvortsovaia nab. 34, Russia, St. Petersburg
- Not recommended for children three years old and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Seating is non-assigned (you are free to take any seat) so we recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before the show
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible, 4 flights of stairs to walk up
- No Ticket ONLY sales for cruise ship passengers
- Cruise ship passengers must pre-arrange transfer services and blanket visas directly with the tour operator at ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Cruise ship passengers must provide their Passport information for Visa-Free paperwork processing NO LATER than 96 hours before the ship's docking. If passport details are not received in a timely manner, it will not be possible to arrange for Visa-Free paperwork. No refund will be provided for services ordered.
- Dress code is cocktail/evening attire
- Show has two Intermissions
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
- Show starts at 8.00pm
- See calendar for dates
- Tickets Only: your tickets will be delivered to your hotel reception one day before the show.
- If you have ordered Tickets + Transfer, you will be picked up between 7.00pm and 7.15pm
- Cruise Ship Passengers will be picked up between 6.15 and 6.30pm
Visit the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg to discover the collection that includes over 3 milli...
At the 'Feel Yourself Russian' folk show at Nikolayevsky Palace in Saint Petersburg, you'll grow mor...
The best of Saint Petersburg tour leads you to the most iconic and well-known Saint Petersburg’s att...
During your walking tour of Saint Petersburg you'll stroll the city with a guide who will show you i...
Enjoy a Russian classical music concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of the city on the Neva...
During your private evening river and canal cruise tour of St Petersburg, you will admire the city's...
Explore imperial residences on this day tour of Catherine Palace and the Peterhof gardens. If you on...
Seize the opportunity to hire a guide for four hours - a person who is glad to share his/her knowled...
Enjoy an excursion to Pushkin (the Tsars’ Village), the favorite palace of Catherine the Great and o...
Choose this essential one-day excursion to St Petersburg with a private guide to obtain the full und...