Your trip starts in Salta and you travel along the route parallel to the Train to the Cloud's railway track, at Quebrada del Toro. Visit of Tastil Ruins arriving at San Antonio de los Cobres. Then you stop for two hours for lunch (not included) and visit the town. Next, you continue the excursion along Route 40 crossing one of the most desertic areas of the country. Soon, you arrive to Salinas Grandes, where the white shiny salt invites you to relax. View Chañis Volcano and continue to Saladillo Cliff, Abra del Potrerillo. You continue down the Lipán Cliff arriving to Purmamarca, one of the typical towns of Humahuaca Gorge with its Seven Colors Hill and the enchantment of the small houses. Finally, you return to Salta after a brief visit to San Salvador de Jujuy.
Excursions & day trips
Purmamarca full-day trip from Salta
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Purmamarca, one of the typical towns of Humahuaca Gorge
- Admire the Seven Colors Hill
- Visit the Tastil Ruins at San Antonio de los Cobres
- Appreciate the white shiny salt at the Salinas Grandes
What to expect
- Pick-up and drop-off from Salta hotels (Downtown)
- Roundtrip transportation by a van type transport
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Snack and non-alcoholic drinks.
What's not included
- Transfer from/to airport to hotel
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
Pick-up from your hotel
What to remember
- Minimum of 2 persons is required for the tour to take place; if the minimum number is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before the tour date to confirm the tour details, pick-up time, and hotel information. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Daily at 9.00am
Gray Line Argentina
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.