California Academy of Sciences skip-the-line tickets
- A world-class aquarium, planetarium, rainforest, and natural history museum - all under one living roof
- One ticket is all you need to experience it all
- Skip the line and save time with this general admission ticket
- A must-see San Francisco museum
The California Academy of Sciences in Golden State Park, San Francisco is a place like no other. It's the only all-in-one aquarium, planetarium, and natural history museum in the world! With one ticket you're able to see it all. From the wonderful penguins in African Hall to the spectacular wildflowers on the rooftop, there's something for everyone and you're not going to be bored. Stop by the living rainforest (4 stories tall) for some adventure, as well as the breathtaking coral reef ecosystem. Explore the unknown in the immersive planetarium, all under one roof! With exhibits, shows, tours, special events, and lectures there is always something extra going on!
Nightlife admission: Enjoy music, creatures, and cocktails as you set out with friends on a journey to the stars and the depths of the sea. Featuring a new theme each week, after-hours access to all exhibits, and special programming, NightLife is your ticket to the nocturnal side of the Academy.
- Infants (0-3 years old): free
- Children (4-11 years old): reduced price
- Youth (12-17 years old): reduced price
- Seniors (65+ years old): reduced price
- Students with valid ID: reduced price
55 Music Concourse Drive
San Francisco, CA 94118
California Academy of Sciences - Golden Gate Park
- You don't have to print your tickets, you can present them on your smartphone at the entrance
- Ticket sales are final, there are no refunds
- Monday-Saturday: 9.30am-5.00pm
- Sundays: 11.00am-5.00pm
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
This Segway evening tour is the perfect option for those looking for a fun, alternate tour route of ...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...