Take this 1-hour scenic voyage on a ferry between Pier 43.5 and Fisherman’s Wharf while moving along San Francisco’s breathtaking waterfront. You'll pass under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz! Learn the history of San Francisco Bay in this open-air museum setting and observe local marine life, including sea lions, pelicans, whales and more!
Golden Gate Bay Cruise
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Arabic , German , Portuguese , Russian , Japanese , Korean
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a scenic trip between Pier 43.5 and Fisherman’s Wharf
- See the Golden Gate Bridge
- Learn the history of San Francisco Bay
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 1-hour boat cruise service
- Audio narration with headphones
- Youth (age 5-17)
- Children (age 0-4): free admission
Pier 43 1/2, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
- Please meet your tour at Pier 43 ½, Fisherman’s Wharf at the corner of Taylor Street and Embarcadero
What to remember
- Audio guide is available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia and Vietnamese
- Check in directly at the Pier 43.5 ticket booth, at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled or preferred departure time
- Please bring a valid photo ID to your check-in
- Available onboard is a full bar with drinks and snacks; can be purchased with credit or debit cards (unable to accept cash at this time)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
RED AND WHITE FLEET
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.