Muir Woods and Sausalito guided tour with transportation
- Take small steps underneath giant redwood sequoia trees
- Shopping and browsing in Sausalito - California's prettiest town
- Drive across Golden Gate Bridge
- Free wireless on board tour bus
Hop aboard the tour bus and follow your guide across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National Monument. You’ll stand in ancient groves of Giant Redwoods and see the wilderness of California.
On the way back to San Francisco, you’ll stop in the beautiful coastal town of Sausalito. Stroll through this Mediterranean-style village - with quaint shops, art galleries and waterfront restaurants.
- Four-hour tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Admission to Muir Woods
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Return ferry (unless selected)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (ages 0-4): free
- Children (ages 5-11): reduced
- Please note from 15 May 2018, due to changes the National Parks Service has made to the parking reservation systems for Muir Woods, you will be contacted by Gray Line San Francisco 7 days prior to tour date departure to confirm travel time
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28 and 39 seat vehicles used for this tour
- Tour time will be confirmed by Gray Line San Francisco 7 days prior to departure
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...