Muir Woods and Sausalito guided tour with transportation
- Take small steps underneath giant redwood sequoia trees
- Shopping and browsing in Sausalito - California's prettiest town
- Drive across Golden Gate Bridge
- Free wireless on board tour bus
Hop aboard the tour bus and follow your guide across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National Monument. You’ll stand in ancient groves of Giant Redwoods and see the wilderness of California.
On the way back to San Francisco, you’ll stop in the beautiful coastal town of Sausalito. Stroll through this Mediterranean-style village - with quaint shops, art galleries and waterfront restaurants.
- Four-hour tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Admission to Muir Woods
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Return ferry (unless selected)
- Children (ages 0-4): free
- Children (ages 5-11): reduced
- Please note from 15 May 2018, due to changes the National Parks Service has made to the parking reservation systems for Muir Woods, you will be contacted by Gray Line San Francisco 7 days prior to tour date departure to confirm travel time
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28 and 39 seat vehicles used for this tour
- Tour time will be confirmed by Gray Line San Francisco 7 days prior to departure
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...