Private nighttime San Francisco Chinatown and waterfront segway tour
- Personal tour guide for your party
- One-on-one training
- Extended routes and stops at local sites
- Relax and tour at your own pace
Visit three neighborhoods on this San Francisco night segway tour, the most sensational way to see the city by the bay. This evening exploration will take you to the best views and hidden locations. Visit three famous neighborhoods: North Beach Little Italy, Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf & the Embarcadero. This one of-a-kind tour will leave you with memories for a lifetime.
Glide through lively neighborhoods with your compact radio receiver so that you don't miss a detail of what your guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos - so don't forget your camera.
417 Beach Street San Francisco CA, 94109
- Must be age 12 and up, over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...