San Francisco bus tour
- Enjoy a four-hour bus tour of San Francisco
- Awe inspiring views of Alcatraz and the Pacific Ocean
- Lake Super Sightseeing as Land's End, Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman's Wharf
- Visit the Victorian homes
Enjoy a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco . At each stop, you'll have the chance to get off the bus and see great sights. Along the way, your fully-narrated tour wants to show you San Francisco like you've never seen it before! Tour the city from the Bay to the Ocean, with photo stops at key locations. Enjoy the Golden Gate Bridge . Stopping at Twin Peaks wants to give you a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from 1000 feet above sea level.
Traveling through Golden Gate Park . Learn about San Francisco's early settlements, from native Americans to Spanish missionaries and the frenzied days of the gold rush as you drive through the once infamous Barbary Coast . Then see San Francisco's iconic Victorian Homes as the bus takes you through the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood . This full -day, half-day guided tour is set to end at San Francisco's beautiful waterfront and take in the superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay.
- Narrated tour of San Francisco
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants (ages 0-4): free
- Children (ages 5-11) and Seniors (65+): reduced
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 39, 47 and 50 seat vehicles used for this tour
- Daily at 9.00am and 2.00pm
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Trying to get the best value for your time and money in San Francisco? This package lets you to see ...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
On this self-guided tour, friendly staff will provide you with a map and detailed route suggestions ...
The world of experimentation is going in Sonoma County, with whiskeys being made not only from rye, ...