Take an exciting and engaging historical and food tour in Chinatown. You''ll try Dim Sum, see how Fortune Cookies are made and learn about the largest Chinese enclave outside Asia.
- Dragon's Gate- walk through the main entrance to San Francisco's Chinatown neighborhood. Here your guide will review the itinerary so you don't miss anything!
- Old Cathedral of St. Mary- learn about this historic building and its connection to the Chinatown community
- Eastern Bakery- sample homemade cookies. Expect to get some tips from the Bakey owners so you can learn how to cook them at home!
- Portsmouth Square- learn about the historical significance of this area for the Gold Rush, California's beginnings and Chinatown's origin
- Delicious Dim Sum- taste homemade Dim Sum
- Golden Gate Fortune Cookies Co.- finish your tour with a stop at a Fortune Cookie factory, where you'll have the chance to try them and learn about their cooking techniques and historical significance