Chianti and Brunello tour from San Gimignano
- Enjoy a wine tasting and light lunch in a winery
- Enjoy a full-day tour of Tuscany's villages and wine regions
- Visit the wine territory of Chianti and the Montalcino fortress
- Travel into the heart of the beautiful Tuscan countryside
The first part of our day will be dedicated to the territory of Siena and starts with a visit of Monteriggioni, the ancient crown-shaped fortress that adorned the head of Italy on the hold 100 lire currency. The same walls, which date back to the 12th Century, are endowed with 14 tours that Dante likened to the Giants of Inferno on his Divine Comedy.
After a brief visit we will relax at a Chianti winery for a lunch of salami, cheeses and other local products, accompanied by a tasting of Chianti wines. Our day continues with a trip to Val d’Orcia, another jewel in the Tuscan territory and a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2004.
We will travel to Montalcino, which from its hill dominates the 1500 hectares of Brunello vineyards that have contributed making the area world-famous. Our last stop will be in a local wine cellar where we will taste the famous Brunello of Montalcino, which finds its place among the first Italian DOCG wines. We will visit the wine cellar and also taste typical local products.
- Pick up and Drop off services
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning for a maximum of 8 people
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine tasting and Light Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
- Child 3-12 years old: reduced
- Infant 0-2 years old: free
From your accommodation or Porta San Giovanni
- For light lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Monday, Thursday, Sunday at 11.00am
Explore the beautiful wine region of Chianti on a half-day scenic tour from San Gimignano, and enjoy...
Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic, Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scoote...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
A day amid art, culture, wine and delicious food. Do you fancy an unforgettable experience in the mo...
Head out on horseback for a ride in the Tuscan countryside on this day tour from San Gimignano. Admi...
The San Gimignano Pass is a combined ticket, valid for 2 days, which allows you to visit the Civic M...