San Gimignano at sunset with dinner in a Chianti barrique cellar
- Enjoy a wine tasting dinner inside a barrique cellar, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves
- Discover the extraordinary beauty of the medieval village of San Gimignano
- Taste the authentic flavors of a mythical territory in a local family-run winery
Enjoy the charm of the Chianti countryside, one of the most beautiful areas of Tuscany, known all over the world not only for its famous wine, but also for its landscapes and vineyards, olive trees and cypresses surrounding churches, castles and villages hidden in the hills.
After a pleasant and comfortable drive, get lost in the charming medieval village of San Gimignano. Admire its walls and the many multicolored shops that display items of artistic craftsmanship, wines and oil of the territory and the galleries of contemporary art that showcase original paintings and sculptures that capture the interest of the art lovers.
In the surroundings of San Gimignano you then reach, in the Chianti countryside, a typical wine and oil farm where you can enjoy an authentic local experience: after the vineyard and the cellars visit, you will take a seat inside a fresh "barricaia" (barrique cellar) in a suggestive and romantic atmosphere, to enjoy a guided wine dinner with fine wines and tasty products from the Chianti area. A unique and engaging Tuscan lifestyle experience! For those who wish it will be possible to buy wines and oil produced by the farm estate directly in the cellar.
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Tour escort
- Wine Tasting with snacks
- Dinner and drinks
- T-bone steak (depending on the selected option - min 2 pax older than 11)
- Optional Gratuities
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
- Child (3-8): reduced (Show a document proving children’s age upon request)
Piazzale Montelungo , Firenze FI
Tour departs at 04:15pm from Piazzale Montelungo, at the Yellow Street Sign Caf Tour - Gray Line Florence. Please reach the meeting point 15 minutes before.
- T-bone steak menu is available for min. 2 people, only for older than 11 years
- It is highly recommended that participants wear comfortable shoes
- No penalty for cancellations up to 48 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time. For cancellation made less than 48 hours before the tour departure and in case of no show, 100% of penalty will be applied
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the minimum number of passengers is not reached. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered another date or an alternative tour or full refund
- For small groups, up to 8 pax, the Tour escort service could be replaced with an English speaking driver service, while maintaining unchanged the entire program of the excursion
- From April 16 to October 29, 2019
- Tuesday, Friday, Sunday
- At 4.15pm
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
The San Gimignano Pass is a combined ticket, valid for 2 days, which allows you to visit the Civic M...
The Museum of Sacred Art of San Gimignano is located in the ancient Dormitory of the Chaplains and h...
Choose the tour and tasting that suits at best your necessities among the four offered by San Quiric...
A fantastic experience is waiting for you! Walking in the woods hunting for the so-called “black gol...
Prenota una cena a lume di candela e festeggia in modo unico un appuntamento o un evento importante....