Off all the main tourist routes, the medieval villages are definetely worth a visit. In their daily life they contain all the Tuscan excellences such as: food, wine, handicraft products and breathtaking landscapes.
Day trips & excursions
SMALL MEDIEVAL VILLAGES - Colle Val D’Elsa, Monteriggioni and Castellina in Chianti
Duration: up to 8 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Morning: departure from Porta San Giovanni in minivan
- IMPORTANT: Departure's time might be subjected to slight variations depending on weather conditions. In this case we will promptly inform you
- Time available to visit and discover the historical centre of each village
- Light lunch in a typical Tuscan restaurant
- After lunch free time available to keep on exploring the small villages
- Afternoon: return to Villa Godenano
What to expect
Via dei Marsili, 5, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italia
Spread Your Wings
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.