- See Piedras Rojas, an impressive geological formation
- Visit Toconao, a typical colonial architecture village
- Laguna Chaxa with its spectacular beauty that is divided into several water mirrors
- Walk between Miscanti and Meñiques lagoons
Depart from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama, while heading by the international highway towards the Atacama Salt Flat, one of the largest in the world due to its large size. Within the Salt Flat, in the area known as Soncor and the Chaxa Lagoon, be delighted with the three species of native pink flamingos.
Continuing further within the Altiplano, reaching 4,300 meters above sea level, you will arrive at the Miñique and Miscanti lagoons, at the foothill of the Miñique and Miscanti volcanoes, with fantastic scenery of bluish waters arising from the background volcanoes. After this visit, we will return to Socaire for lunch at one of the rustic cooking places of the village, that still use the resources cultivated from the ancestral agricultural terraces.
Finally, make a stop at the village of Toconao, where you will visit the main square, the bell tower built in 1750 made of cactus wood, mud and straw, and the church of San Lucas, both declared National Monument since 1951. Return to your Hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
- Pick-up and drop-off from San Pedro de Atacama hotels
- Bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Passenger transport insurance
- Shared service
- Entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama for pick-up.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and bring mineral water and binoculars
Leave your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama towards the Domeyko Mountains, where you will be able to en...
From your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama, head south to the Atacama Salt Flat, the biggest in Chile, ...
From your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama, you will head to the Toconao village, towards the Jerez Can...
Depart from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama towards one of the most important archaeological site...
You will be picked up at dawn from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama. Depart towards the Altiplano,...
No matter when you arrive, you can book this service without additional costs, providing your flight...