- Discover Pucara de Quitor National Monument
- Get to know a local family in a Atacameña farm, experience their culture and taste some local products
- Visit Tulor village, the oldest settlement in the Atacama Salt Flat
Depart from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama towards one of the most important archaeological sites in the area. Visit Pukará de Quitor, a pre-Hispanic stone fortress constructed by the indigenous that dates back to the 17th century. Today it represents an archeological monument and its great historical importance lies in the “Battle of Quitor”, where one of the first clashes between the Spanish conquerors and the indigenous took place.
Next, learn about what is known as the 'Culture of San Pedro' at the village of Tulor. Despite its age, it has been well preserved thanks to the natural conditions of the place. This ancient construction is probably the first settlement of the Atacama Salt Flat. Finally, visit the Church of San Pedro. After this last stop, you will be returned to your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
- Pick-up and drop-off from San Pedro de Atacama hotels
- Bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Customs of Atacama culture
- Passenger transport insurance
- Shared service
- Entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama for pick-up.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and bring mineral water
Lascia il tuo hotel a San Pedro de Atacama verso le montagne di Domeyko, dove potrai goderti il pa...
Dal tuo hotel a San Pedro de Atacama, dirigiti a sud verso l'Atacama Salt Flat, il più grande del Ci...
Dal tuo hotel a San Pedro de Atacama, ti dirigerai verso il villaggio di Toconao, verso il Canyon di...
Partenza dal tuo hotel a San Pedro de Atacama, mentre ti dirigi verso l'autostrada internazionale ve...
Sarai prelevato all'alba dal tuo hotel a San Pedro de Atacama. Partenza verso l'Altiplano, raggiunge...
Non importa quando arrivi, puoi prenotare questo servizio senza costi aggiuntivi, fornendo i dettagl...