Half day city tour Santiago and Santa Lucía Hill
- Learn about Chilean history, traditions, important and emblematic monuments
- Visit one of the most modern and cosmopolitan cities in Latin America
- Stop at Santa Lucia Hill and take in panoramic views of Santiago
Departure from your hotel in Santiago to begin the journey towards the city centre, where you will know its main attractions. Before you begin the journey, you will visit Piedras Australes handicraft shop and will be able to enjoy a "Pisco Sour" drink while you appreciate beautiful pieces of lapis lazuli.
Afterwards, you will travel from the east side of the city to downtown, where you can see modern and ancient buildings and how they have transformed the city. Visit the Santa Lucia Hill, where the city of Santiago was founded in 1541.
Later, you will continue to the Plaza de Armas, where you can see the Cathedral of Santiago, the Municipality, the Post Office Building and National History Museum. The journey will continue along the Government Palace and you will have the opportunity to walk through some of the most traditional streets and neighbourhoods. The tour ends with a transfer back to your hotel in Santiago.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Santiago hotels
- Bilingual guide (English, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Passenger transport insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in central Santiago for pick-up.
- Service applies only for pick-up from hotels located in Santiago center, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Barrio Bellavista
Discover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital, on a 3-hour guided tour. Situated...
Enjoy a magical night of entertainment with a delicious international dinner and live show. The show...
After your hotel pick up your Santiago night tour starts on a high with a trip to the top of Cerro S...
After your arrival to Santiago Airport, this service will provide you with a safe and comfortable tr...
In the evening depart from your hotel in Santiago to discover a very different city. Touring the str...
Departing from your hotel in Santiago, you will start at Piedras Australes handicraft shop where you...