- See the history, culture, sights and sounds of Santiago
- Discover the classic and modern architecture in Santiago
- Visit the Club Hipico, one of the most important riding clubs in South America
- Walk in La Plaza de Armas, a typical meeting point for Chilean people
- Be amazed by the majestic architecture of the Metropolitan Cathedral
- Get a unique view of Santiago from the top of San Cristobal Hill
- See La Moneda (Government Palace), the seat of every chilean President
Discover the classic attractions of Santiago, the Chilean capital, on a 3-hour guided tour. Situated in the country’s central valley, and home to 7 million people, Santiago’s rapid economic growth has made it one of South America’s most developed cities. Its unique urban environment artfully unites classic and modern. Experience Chile's rich cultural heritage through the city’s monuments, including the Plaza de Armas (the main square), Santa Lucia Hill, La Moneda (the Government Palace), the Post Office, Club Hipico (Riding Club) and the Santiago Metropolitan Cathedral.
Head to Cerro San Cristobal! Cerro San Cristobal is a hill rising nearly 1,000 feet above Santiago in the city’s largest park. Atop the hill you’ll find a church as well as a stunning 72-foot-tall statue of the Virgin Mary. Visit the Orient Sector, the most modern part of Santiago, and see its impressive high-rise buildings and classy boulevards.
During the tour you'll have time to enjoy lunch at a choice of locations, such as the Central Market, where you might choose to try some fresh seafood, or the Shopping Center, where you can combine a quick lunch with some shopping at the more than 300 well-known international stores.
- Roundtrip Transfer from Santiago Hotels
- Guided Tour
- Optional Gratuities
Children: 2-12 years (0-1 free of charge)
The tour departs from your hotel in Santiago (more details in the confirmation email).
Daily at 3.00 pm
Enjoy a magical night of entertainment with a delicious international dinner and live show. The show...
After your hotel pick up your Santiago night tour starts on a high with a trip to the top of Cerro S...
After your arrival to Santiago Airport, this service will provide you with a safe and comfortable tr...
In the evening depart from your hotel in Santiago to discover a very different city. Touring the str...
Departure from your hotel in Santiago to begin the journey towards the city centre, where you will k...
Departing from your hotel in Santiago, you will start at Piedras Australes handicraft shop where you...