Private Santorini wine adventure
- Let your private wine-expert guide take you to three of Santorini’s traditional wineries
- Learn about the winemaking process and taste 12 different varieties of Santorini wine, from crisp Assyrtiko to the sublime sweet Vinsanto
- Admire the charming landscape of the countryside filled with scenic villages and rolling hills
Experience a private wine adventure around Santorini. During this tour you will visit three of the best wineries on the picturesque island, and try 12 different types of the island’s award-winning volcanic wines. Enjoy a private tour of the cellars in each winery, and savor local snacks alongside wine tastings. Learn about the Assyrtiko local grape type and chat with your private guide about the history of wine production on the island that exists for centuries. Hear about the interesting facts of Santorini island’s viticulture on the volcanic soils.
Day tour (10.00am departure)
- Boutari winery or Estate Argyros
- Gavalas traditional winery
- Artemis Karamolegos winery or Venetsanos winery
Sunset tour (4.00pm departure)
- Boutari Winery or Estate Argyros
- Gavalas traditional winery
- Venetsanos Winery
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Santorini Hotel or Fira town (near cruise port)
- 5-hour private wine tour in Santorini led by a wine expert guide
- Wine tasting of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece
- Private cellars tour at each of the wineries
- Mini private wine-tasting tutorial of Greek wines
- Assortment plate of local snacks to eat alongside wine tastings
- All taxes
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries
Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included. Organize your pick-up before the tour by contacting your tour provider. Instructions will be provided on the voucher.
- Choose between the day tour and the afternoon sunset tour
- This is a private tour that can accommodate 2-6 guests. The rate is total, not per person
- Duration: 5 hours
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off is offered from all hotels throughout Santorini
- The tour route can be customized, and the guests may select the three wineries they would like to visit and the visiting order, or simply follow the suggestions of their guide
- Tour is guided in English
- Departs daily at 10.00am and 4.00pm
- Tour operates from 1 April to 10 November
Learn about Santorini’s unique viticulture that produces some of the most crisp and seductively swee...
See Santorini in a day on this bus tour. Visit beautiful traditional villages, enjoy volcanic beache...
Formed by a massive eruption 3,500 years ago, Santorini's caldera is one of the Med's greatest natur...
Picture-postcard Santorini is just around the corner on this half-day tour around the island. You'll...
Sunsets and Santorini go together like the Eiffel Tower and Paris. Come dusk, the skies over the isl...
Some of Santorini's best sights are lined up in this afternoon trip which includes the ancient villa...