See Sarasota at sunset during this guided city tour in an air-conditioned trolley or van! During this tour, you will discover the best places to visit, shop, and dine through Sarasota’s historic downtown neighborhoods of Gillespie Park, Burns Court, Laurel Park, St. Armands Circle, Lido Key, and the Rosemary Design District. Sightsee as you watch the sun set on the beautiful Sarasota Bay!
Attractions & guided tours
Sunset city tour in Sarasota
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore Sarasota's main sights as the sun sets
- Discover the best places in Sarasota’s historic downtown neighborhoods
- Listen to local stories from a professional guide
- Enjoy a complimentary wine or beer in the Trolley Cottage Tiki Bar before the tour
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Complimentary wine or beer before the tour
Discover Sarasota Tours, 1826 4th Street, Sarasota, FL 34236
This tour departs from Discover Sarasota Tours' charming 1920s Trolley Cottage behind The Breakfast House off Fruitville Road.
What to remember
- You must be age 21+ to participate in this tour
- You are asked to arrive at least 30 minutes before the tour to check-in. The tour will leave at your scheduled time
- Free on-site parking is available
- No coolers or personal alcohol are allowed on this tour
- You are encouraged to wear your mask on this tour if you feel more comfortable with it. For guests who wish to wear them, masks are sold at the Vintage Sarasota Gift Shop
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Discover Sarasota Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.