Half-day shared tour of the Vezere Valley and Lascaux IV skip the line
- Explore the magical prehistoric sites of the Vezere Valley
- Visit Lascaux IV, the complete replica of the original Prehistoric Caves at a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the natural rock shelter in Les Eyzies
Discover brand-new Lascaux IV International Center of Parietal Art. The museum is a triumph of technology: unlike any other cave visits, Lascaux IV employs different set designs, displays, state-of-the-art interactive workshops and immersive technology to bring it to life.
In 2018, the Museum was listed on Time Magazine's 100 World's Greatest Places to visit saying: "The Snohetta-designed complex features some 600 prehistoric paintings
and 1,000 engravings, all painstakingly re-created by a team of two
dozen artists working from physical castings and advanced 3-D digital
scans or the original artwork".
The tour will also take you along the tiny Vezere Valley for stops in Les Eyzies and Saint Léon village.
- Skip the line tickets for the Lascaux IV museum
- Drive along the Vezere Valley
- English speaking driver guide
- Travel in recent, comfortable & fully equipped minivan
- Bottle of water in the minivan
- Free Wifi access on board
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Entrance fees to monuments or attractions unless mentioned in the program
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Children from 4 to 12 years are reduced
Place Pasteur - 24200 Sarlat
- You will meet your guide in front of Bus Stop, Place Pasteur in Sarlat
- Please be sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure
- Maximum 8 persons per tour
- Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate. In case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- This tour is not suitable for Children under 4 years old
- Departure at 2.00pm
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday
- From April 1st to October 31st 2019
- This tour is not available in August.
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...
Welcome to Sarlat, one of the most fascinating small towns of France and a mecca of french gastronom...
Drive to the beautiful village of Domme. With its trapezoid city plan, Domme is a bastide, or a fort...
Depart for the pilgrimage and fortress village of Rocamadour that attracts visitors for its setting ...
Some 15,000 years B.C. unknown artists created breathtaking cave paintings of which the most extraor...