All aboard the Trolley of the Doomed for this tour of Savannah’s most haunted hotspots. First, you’ll visit the Andrew Low House- with tales of its staff seeing apparitions, legend has it that the home is inhabited by spirits. Then, you’ll move to the Perkins & Son’s Ship Chandlery and experience the legends of haunted River Street! Explore Savannah’s dark side with a touch of humor and see why it’s known one of America’s most haunted cities.
Savannah Ghosts and Gravestones tour
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 1 hour 15 minutes
Do this because
- Tour Savannah after dark
- Learn about the city’s mysterious history and darkest moments
- Visit the Andrew Low House and Perkins & Son’s Ship Chandlery
What to expect
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (4-12)
Simply Savannah Trolley Depot, 301 E River St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
What to remember
- Reservations are required in advance as space is limited
- Children under the age of 7 years are NOT permitted on the tour
- The tour is not recommended for young children (rated PG-13)
- A portion of this tour involves walking: please wear comfortable shoes and dress weather appropriate
- Nightly: 7.00pm-11.00pm
Historic Tours of America
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.