- Embark on interpretative nature walks or snowshoe adventures led by a naturalist guide
- Marvel at the panoramic peninsular views and subalpine meadows of Hurricane Ridge
- Dip your toes into the deep blue waters of Lake Crescent at the UNESCO World Heritage recognized Olympic National Park
Olympic National Park is a UNESCO World-Heritage Site distinguished for its ecological diversity and expansive wilderness. This naturalist-guided tour takes you across Puget Sound to the northeast part of the Olympic Peninsula, where you’ll explore the moss-draped forests, azure lakes and striking mountains that define the region.
Visit Hurricane Ridge to watch deer graze in the meadows, listen to the distinct shrill of a marmot, smell the pungent perfume of a summer wildflower or feel the snow crunch beneath your feet on a winter snowshoe.
Then, continue west to the glacially-carved Lake Crescent, where you’ll delve into the fern-filled forests that line its shores, venturing to Marymere Falls if time allows. Throughout the day, your guide will chronicle how Olympic isolation has produced these distinct ecosystems.
On days when weather closes access to Hurricane Ridge you may visit the sandy coastline of the Dungeness Wildlife Refuge or spend more time among the forests and waterfalls of the Elwha Valley
- Personally guided tour led by expert naturalists in English
- Entry fees and equipment included
- Transportation in luxurious Mercedes Sprinter Vans or SUVs
- Fresh, family-style lunches
- French-press coffee, tea, and breakfast pastries
- Snacks, refreshments, and water
The Adventure Hub & Winery, 2960 4th Ave S, Suite #115, Seattle, WA 98134
Please contact Evergreen Escapes at least 24 hours in advance to confirm your tour location and time.
- You must contact the tour operator to schedule pick-up location and time
- Minimum age on tours is 10 years old
- All tours are personally guided and conducted in English
- Prices and availability are subject to change
- Available year round: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 7.30am
- 1 May - 31 October: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7.30am
- Tour is not available New Year’s Day, 22 Nov 2018 or Christmas Day
The Seattle CityPASS® will open the gates to super Seattle discounts. It will cover admission to the...
Mt. Rainier is encased in more than 35 square miles of snow and ice, and surrounded by old-growth fo...
Walk on the high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran and relax on a cruise from downtown Seattle to dow...
If you are planning an overnight trip from Seattle to San Juan Island, then skip the long drive and ...
Cruise out of downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 in the morning and soak in breathtaking scenery on your jou...
Hop on the San Juan Clipper directly from downtown Seattle's Pier 69 and soak in stunning scenery as...