Seattle Sky View Observatory tickets
- Feast your eyes on Seattle's monuments, landmarks and beauty
- See stunning 360° panoramic views
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
Sky View Observatory is the tallest public observatory in the Pacific Northwest and the perfect place to begin any Seattle experience. Guests ascend 73 floors in 70 seconds in an immersive elevator ride that whisks them to the Observatory, where stunning 360-degree views await.
From Mt. Rainier to Mt. Baker, the San Juans to the Olympics, all of the Northwest’s magnificent scenery is on display. You can relax at the Sky View Café with a snack, coffee, local beer or boutique wine while you take in the breathtaking views. Whether planning an excursion to the rainforest or a journey through Seattle’s thriving cultural scene, Sky View is the essential first stop. You can plan your visit with the city and the wild at your feet.
- Entrance ticket
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photo (available for purchase on site)
- Senior (65+)
- Youth (5-13)
- Infants under 4 years old: free
700 4th Avenue, Seattle, WA, USA
Main entrance located on 4th Avenue just north of Cherry Street.
- Vouchers will be exchanged at the Sky View Observatory box office for the next available time slot
- Personal use of tripods is permitted
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted
- The visibility from Sky View Observatory varies with the weather conditions in the Seattle area. On days when visibility may be poor, there will be signage saying so at the box office. On the rare occasion of zero visibility, and at the discretion of the Sky View Observatory, a voucher may be issued upon request for each un-used ticket, allowing re-entry on another date and time within 14 days
The Sky View Observatory is open 7 days a week. It occasionally closes early for private events; please see the website for the most up-to-date hours of operation. Final entry is one hour prior to close.
Summer hours of operation: 10am-10pm (final entry at 9pm)
Walk on the high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran and relax on a cruise from downtown Seattle to dow...
Get on an open boat adventure tour, explore protected waters and discover the islands' abundant wild...
Mt. Rainier is encased in more than 35 square miles of snow and ice, and surrounded by old-growth fo...
Olympic National Park is a UNESCO World-Heritage Site distinguished for its ecological diversity and...
If you're a self-proclaimed foodie obsessed with history and culture, this New Orleans food history ...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
You'll take in the famous Manhattan skyline as it was meant to be seen– from the water. Take in spec...
Home to prisoners for over 60 years, the Old Jail in St. Augustine looks more like a resort than a m...
She fought her way into the record business as a teenager and, by the time she reached her twenties,...
New York City is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world and full of contrasts betwee...