On the Grand Canyon Express Tour, you’ll get to see the most interesting points without crowds. Start your day at the Pink® Jeep® Tour Plaza in Sedona. Your guide will meet you with a custom, Ford Transit van. Enjoy views of the Arizona high country as you head north. Keep an eye out for Slide Rock State Park in Oak Creek Canyon. Approximately halfway to the park, you’ll see Flagstaff on historic Route 66 with miles of Ponderosa pines along your journey to Grand Canyon National Park. Once you arrive at Mather Point, you’ll see the first views of the canyon’s grandeur. Your guide will share facts about how the canyon was formed to add insight into each magnificent vista. You’ll see El Tovar Hotel and visit rustic Bright Angel Lodge which sits on the edge of the canyon. Peer over Bright Angel trailhead, which leads hikers down into the canyon. Your return trip will showcase Arizona’s high desert again, as you head from the Grand Canyon back through the pines.
Day trips & excursions
Grand Canyon express tour
Duration: 8 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore Grand Canyon Village and historic sites and structures
- See Mather Point, a popular scenic overlook
- Hear stories and facts from your guide
- Dine at an eatery in the Village or pack your own lunch
- You’ll be back in Sedona with plenty of time left for dinner
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Child (3-15)
204 AZ-89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time. All Sedona tours depart from our office which is located at 204 N. Highway 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336.
What to remember
- This tour is not recommended for those with mobility issues or who are pregnant
- Tours operate rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions
- Any tour canceled by Pink® Adventure Tours will receive a 100% refund
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Arizona law requires car seats for children up to 5 years and under 40 pounds. Car seats are provided
Pink Adventure Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 49 hours before the activity begins.