The Seville Aquarium was designed around Magellan’s 16th-century voyage that was the first-ever circumnavigation of the globe. Come and see the marine life from the Guadalquivir River, the Atlantic Ocean, the Amazon River, and the Pacific Ocean.
Zoos & Aquariums
Aquarium of Seville entrance tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Skip the line and save time by booking in advance
- Get to know more about bull sharks, turtles, and more marine life across 35 tanks
What to expect
- Entrance tickets
What's not included
- Guided tour
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
- Child (4-14 years old): reduced
Muelle de las Delicias, s/n, 41012 Sevilla, Spain
Aquarium of Seville
- Monday to Thursday: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Friday to Sunday: from 10.00am to 8.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.