Aracena guided tour from Seville with Iberian ham tasting
- An area of great environmental value declared a Bisosphere Reserve by Unesco
- Explore the main attraction, the spectacular Cave of Wonders (La Gruta de las Maravillas)
- Visit the Museum of Iberian Ham and learn about this important Spanish product
Situated in the north of the province, 106 kms from Huelva, Aracena belongs to the Natural Mountain Park of Aracena and the Aroche Peaks, an area of great environmental value declared a Bisosphere Reserve by Unesco.
Explore its main attraction, the spectacular Cave of Wonders (La Gruta de las Maravillas). A source of inexhaustible beauty, forged by time on the nature, by the fusion of simple water and stone elements has created a strange, subterranean landscape which fires the imagination. Its 12 caverns contain long corridors, stalactites and stalagmites arranged in wonderful patterns, and stunning underground lagoons. Discovered at the end of the 19th century, it was in 1914 when is opened to the public as the first tourist Cave of Spain.
The Museum of Iberian Ham is a must to visit. Through its seven rooms you will discover, little by little, the protagonist: the pig. You will get to know the process of upbringing, his life in the field, his power, killing traditional and industrial, healing and development process, as well as the process of maturation in cellar. All this in an enjoyable and educational way through audiovisual media: panels and projections which, with the guide's explanations, give support and clarification of queries that could be formulated. You won´t come back to Seville without tasting the delicious Iberian ham.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Seville to Aracena
- Entrance fees to the "Gruta de las Maravillas" (Cave of Marvels) and Museum of Iberian ham
- Official guide for the "Gruta de las Maravillas" and for the Museum of Iberian ham
- Iberian ham tasting
- Optional lunch (18€)
- Any extra unspecified
- Infants 0-4 years old
- Children 5-11 years old
Between 8.00am and 8.30am at your hotel in Seville city center
Alternatively, at 8.00am in the Andalsur Excursiones office (Avda. Constitución, 5. Seville)
- Please print your voucher or show it in your phone to the tourist guide before the beginning to receive the ticket
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
- Group size: min. 2 max. 30 people
- Sundays at 8.00am
- All year round, except 24/25/31 December and 1/6 of January
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Deportivo Alavés 03-04-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spai...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 24-02-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain De...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Espanyol 11-11-2018 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain Delive...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Real Madrid 26-09-2018 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain Del...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Real Valladolid 25-11-2018 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain...
spanish la liga: Sevilla - Rayo Vallecano 24-04-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain ...